Ron LeGrand's Lead Selling Machine
I'm about to share such an opportunity with you that I created as a byproduct of buying and selling houses, and it may be bigger than the real estate business itself. I'd suggest you read this report several times before you cast it aside and store with the rest of your important information. It's big...really, really big.
If you're buying houses, you must be getting sellers to call you, and when they do, you fill out a property info sheet, which I refer to as a lead.
If you're using www.PATLive.com/RonLeGrand, they're doing it for you, then e-mailing it to you and you're calling the seller back to get all the blanks completed.
You're doing this whether you mail yellow letters, put out signs, post ads, send postcards or anything else, and if you're not, you soon will be.
As these leads come in, we real estate investors pick out a few (less than 5%) each week and work the best prospects to buy. The rest go in the trash, or at least they used to. They won't any more. In fact...
You Now Have The Potential To Make A Six-Figure Income Off These Same Leads We've Been Throwing Away!
I'll prove it to you in a minute as the plot unfolds.
For about 3 years, I've been telling folks in my Massive Income Strategies Boot Camp and, lately, my Quick Turn Schools about how they can sell these leads and make good money. However, I saw few doing it for two good reasons I think.
They had to go knock on business doors and sell the leads or get someone to do it for them, and the machine didn't exist to warehouse the leads and deliver to these businesses weekly and collect the money. Now It Does!
Here's what you should know about businesses...they all have to pay to acquire customers in one way or another. Some pay much more than others because their transactional values are higher, such as Realtors® and mortgage brokers who collect several thousand from each customer upon sale. There are hundreds more who pay dearly such as alarm companies, contractors, direct sales companies, moving companies and many others. Some pay $250 or more for a qualified lead.
A qualified lead is one with more info than a name and phone number. The prospect may have shown interest in particular products or services based on previous buying habits or questions they answered when asked...
Just Like They Do Every Time They Call You With A House For Sale
Every time you order something, anything, even free stuff on the internet, your information is collected and sold to many industries for big money. That's why you get so much spam.
If you live, consume products and services of any kind, anywhere in the world, your information is being sold to others. There's nothing you can do to stop it, no legislation will prevent it, and whether you like it or not, it's a reality. You can either get upset and get over it, or you can use it to your advantage and create a huge income stream. I guess you can do both.
When I started this program, the plan was to get $25 for each lead from Realtors® and mortgage brokers and a few others, but that plan has evolved into a better one even though several students have reported success in getting even more.
Simple logic and math would tell you that's a bargain for them. If a Realtor® buys 20 leads of people with an unlisted house for sale and pays $500 at $25 each, he/she can list and sell only one house out of twenty and get thousands in commission, even if they list and another agent sells. That's not a hard sell to an agent with a little savvy and a few bucks to work with.
But now there's a better way, and we will never meet the agent or any other buyer or even talk with them on the phone. That's too much work, and I know you're against that.
Here's what this system has morphed into after several discussions with my team and numerous hours of staff time. I'll lay it out step by step, then we'll see what it's worth.
Generate leads and drive to a voice mail system. It takes the calls 24 hours/day. There are several good ways to get the sellers to call, and the voice mail only needs to capture the names and phone numbers. We'll discuss my methods in a minute.
Call all leads and complete the property info sheet I've designed, which captures all the house info and contains a script to get the prospects to continue to answer yes or no questions other businesses would like to have. Here is the script and some examples of questions you might ask for your potential lead buyers:
Okay, my boss will be calling you back about your home today or tomorrow, but before I go, we've teamed up with several business in your area who'd like to give you free products and services on groceries, restaurants of all kinds, home services and other special offers in an effort to earn your business and provide services you'll probably need if you're selling your home and even if you're not. Would you like hundreds of dollars in free stuff?
- Do you need an appraiser to value your home or another?
- Do you need to have your carpets cleaned?
- Does your house need to be pressure washed?
- Do you need a house cleaning service?
- Do you need a handyman or contractor to do any repairs?
- Do you need a window cleaning service?
- Do you need a moving company?
Every time you get a yes answer to any of these questions, or others you add, it's worth $10 to $50 to your local business who'll opt in to buy the lead from you. You'll get someone else to do this once or twice a week, or you can do it yourself.
Do an e-mail blast to all the businesses in your city to drive them to your new lead-selling website to see how they can buy these leads for $10.00 to $50.00 each. They'll see a blank property info sheet, less the mortgage info, and know exactly what they will be buying, how to buy and then they will fill out a short form giving you their credit card info and permission to charge for X amount of leads each week. The site sells them on why they should buy leads and does the selling for you.
Press send when you're ready to get paid, and the system dispatches the same leads to all your vendors and charges their card and drops the money in your account. You won't talk with anyone or sell anything.
- Get the system set up with a merchant account to charge cards. You will get one when you order your website thanks to our relationship with the credit card company. I'll send you the application.
- Send our e-mails to collect vendors who will pay for leads. You may send postcards as well, and I have six other ways to get dozens of lead buyers. You write nothing. This is the big step because the more lead buyers you find, the more revenue you'll get.
- Have someone fill in the blanks on the property info sheets on your new website by calling the property owners. When finished, press send.
- Make sure your yellow letters and other marketing stays active to keep sellers calling. I'll give you two companies that will do that for you.
The Lead Selling System will let you choose your selling price, segment vendors, notify them automatically if the card doesn't clear, stop them from getting leads after their cap, report to you the ongoing results and numerous other things I can't cover here.
It's truly a work of art and very inexpensive as well. It costs $199 to set up and $199 a month to use. Let's see why that's irrelevant. To do so, we have to make some assumptions.
- You can generate 20 leads a week with all your marketing efforts including yellow letters, calling FSBO ads, signs and whatever. You know as well as I do that's only about 150 – 200 yellow letters, and there are probably 20 FSBOs in your newspaper each week, but let's be conservative.
- Let's say you use only yellow letters at a cost of $1.39 each. We have companies that do all this for you.
- My research shows 5% of the people you mail to will call in with a house for sale. Some lists will produce more than others, but may produce less total calls – This means we must mail 20 letters per lead. So, to get 20 leads, we need 400 letters. In a minute, you'll see how we'll profit from the other 380 that don't have a house for sale.
|Mail Cost:||400 Letters x $1.39||=||$556.00|
- A voice mail system costs 6 cents per minute, and it takes a minute to get the 3 questions answered on my script. All we need to know is if they have a house for sale and a phone number, because we must call them back anyway to complete the property info sheet. Your average call will cost 6 cents in our example, so the cost is so small, it's not worth calculating.
- You'll get about four calls for every one house for sale. Most are just calling to say it's not for sale. So 20 leads equals 80 calls.
Weekly Income Chart
|Lead Buyers @ $25 per lead||
|Total $ Per Lead||
|# Of Leads||
That's right! It says $9,444 Net Profit at $500 per lead, and that's for a lousy 20 leads, which I would expect you to generate...every single week.
That's A Possible $40,609 Per Month!
I bet you're saying about now...But Ron, $500 per lead sounds high to me.
Sounds low to me!
My new plan calls for selling the leads at an average of $25.00 each, no matter who buys them.
Mail To Every Business In Town, And Let Them Decide If All This Valuable Info Is Worth $25 To Them.
The system is set up to explain to them why they should buy once they get to your site. All you have to do is get them there, and I have several ways to do that.
You may want to send post cards as well to drive them to the site, but we even have companies to do that for you, and I wrote the copy for the cards.
Okay, let's say your city has 5,000 businesses. Do you realize you only need 20 of them to commit to spending $25 for these leads to achieve your measly goal of $500 per lead?
FYI, there's no contract for them to sign that obligates them for any term or risk. They pay for what they get when they get it.
Frankly, if you're not willing to do what it takes to get 20 people buying leads to earn up to$40,000 a month, I doubt I can help you. If you knock on business doors for about three days, you could accomplish this, but you won't have to.
A series of e-mails, maybe some postcards and, if necessary, a phone call to the owners to ask them to go to your Lead Selling Machine website.
But let's play with the numbers a little. I said get 20 leads a week. That's really a pathetic effort if you're in the lead business, but plenty if your only goal is to buy houses.
Let's say we get serious and generate 50 leads a week from yellow letters only.
|Mail Cost:||1,000 Letters x $1.39||=||
50 Leads x $500 = $25,000 x 4.3 Weeks = $107,500 Month
Would you mail 1,000 letters to get a potential $107,500?
- 50 leads a week isn't much. Plenty room for more.
- You are not confined to your city.
Can you imagine what will happen to your house buying business with 50 leads a week? You may not care any more at these numbers, but I'll bet investors would pay $100 per lead if you can't buy them.
But That's Not The Biggest Income Stream In This New Business.
- We haven't even discussed selling the leads from buyers. They're easier and more plentiful than sellers.
If businesses will buy leads from sellers, others want leads from buyers. Many are the same businesses such as mortgage brokers, movers, furniture dealers, carpet cleaners, attorneys, title companies, restaurants, doctors, alarm companies, dentists and about a hundred more.
You can get ten calls from potential buyers for every one from a seller. It's mind blowing to do the math but...
If you get 50 calls a week from buyers and have only four businesses paying you $25 each, that's $100 per lead times 50 calls or $5,000 per week...from home buyers if you have my system to get them to answer a few yes or no questions when they call.
But Wait – There's More!
Let's go back to the sellers for a minute...
- 95% of all callers from our yellow letters don't have a house for sale. I have a plan to get many of them to give me info and sell it for more money than the leads from the 5% who have a house for sale. If just half the 80 people who call answer my yes or no questions, I can double my income with no more work. I won't even do the math and add it into our income stream here. It's absolutely shameful money.
If all this doesn't excite you, see a therapist. It excites me, and that's saying a lot. We are implementing this in my office. It's too good not to.
You Are In A Good Position.
I recently recorded a one-time-only seminar to go through this system step by step.
Here's What I Cover...
- How to set up the system to begin making money within three weeks, sooner if you have a merchant account.
- How to solicit and close the businesses who buy your leads.
- How to add more lead buyers offline with no effort or work on your part.
- How to increase your lead buyer list to 20 buyers within 35 days each paying $25 (that's $500 per lead!).
- How to generate leads from home sellers and buyers at a rapid pace and get at least 50 a week (250 is achievable).
- How to put this business on auto pilot so it doesn't suck up your life.
- How to expand to other cities and never leave home.
- How to get information from all the callers whether they are buyers or sellers or don't even have a house for sale and sell those leads for $25 each.
- How to expand the real estate lead business to other industries and get rich selling information not on your property info sheets.
- How to handle the onslaught of killer house deals you'll receive as a byproduct of your lead business.
- A special training was conducted and recorded on how to use your lead selling website and it will train others to do the same.
The Lead Selling Seminar is on 8 CDs and 3 DVDs and comes with scripts to sell businesses leads, complete scripts to get the buyers and sellers to agree to answer your questions and a complete manual with all the ads, letters, e-mails, radio ads and marketing tools to attract businesses to buy your leads and sellers and buyers of homes.
When you order the course, we'll also get you website set up to handle lead distribution and collection. This site costs $199 to set up and $199 per month to maintain.
I'm Also Paying Your $100 Set Up Fee For That. You're Welcome!
You won't pay a cent to get set up and running beyond the $197 cost of my system.
To pay in full today, click the Register button at the bottom of the page.
Just for the record, it will take a total of 8 leads sold for $25 to pay for this system. After that, it's all pure profit after your cost to market, which you'll pay anyway to buy and sell houses.
Speaking of which, what do you think of your chances of buying a lot more houses when there's no limit to how many letters you can send once you start getting paid to mail?
This could be your "Big One!"
To your success!
P.S. I didn't even tell you about the part where we will sell your leads on a national basis and split the revenue with you if you'd like for us to. Just think how many national buyers there are for this information. I told you this is big.
Here's a Shameless Bribe
I want you to try out my Gold Club because I know it's in your best interest, so here's what I'll do for you if you simply say yes and opt in.
I'll Give You My Leads Course
At Half Price, Plus I'll Pay Your First Month's Membership in the Gold Club!
That's right! Just say Yes in the option box on the order form and save an additional $98.50 on my course and another $59 on membership. Thats a $157.50 bribe to let me prove the value of the Gold Club to you.
There's no risk. No contract to sign. Quit anytime you like, but at least I'll have a month to win you over before you're ever charged another $59 monthly membership.
This offer is valid only while you're here, so please give it careful consideration because you'll never get it cheaper, and it's the other half of the business. Make me prove it while you can get an 80% discount.